Thursday, May 23, 2013

An Ice Cream bar


There's several things I associate Memorial Day with, swimming, ice cream, good food, and friends! We are especially excited to hit the pools on Saturday, at the local waterpark! Monday, we plan to celebrate the holiday with friends by enjoying a cookout and bonfire . My contribution is supplying an ice cream bar!  My favorite toppings, which I plan to serve, are fresh strawberries, crushed Oreos, sprinkles, Hershey's Caramel, and Hot Fudge sauces.




You can keep your ice cream bar as simple as you'd like, or go all out! 
Have a wonderful weekend!
____________________________________________

Patriotic Pinwheels :  Michael's
White Spoons :  JoAnn's
Galvanized pals & tubs :  Target





4 comments:

  1. This looks great! I am pinning your ideas for our upcoming Canada Day Celebrations! I'll use only red and white, though!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh looks so pretty! Love ice cream bars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, and so attractive as well! I so love your designing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling presentation - I especially like the toppings in the little buckets. So Summery and fun. -- Jan

    ReplyDelete